Legal Changes in the Field of Real Estate
AEB Open Event
During the event there will be discussions about the current changes in legal legislation and the practice of its application in the following areas:
1. Court practice in real estate:
- Resolution of Plenum of the Supreme Court of the Russian Federation No. 49 dated 25 December 2018:
- New Regulation of Preliminary Agreement;
- Precontractual liability.
- Unauthorized Construction – application of new version of Article 222 of the RF Civil Code.
2. The recent changes in urban planning and land legislations including public easement for utilities and balance of interests tilted towards linear facility owners, special use zones and bright future obscured by a fog of clearances and cadastral work, varied dynamics of unauthorized structures, construction permission documents;
3. Updates on FZ-214 “On participation in the shared construction of apartment buildings and other real estate objects”: implementation of an escrow account mechanism, additional requirements to developers.
The working language of the event is Russian.
For further Information please visit the event website.
Real Estate Committee Coordinator
Tel.: +7 (495) 234 27 64, ext. 151
Moderated by: Tatiana Kovalenko, AEB Real Estate Committee Chairman, Commercial Director, SENDLER & COMPANY
09.30-10.00: Registration and welcome coffee
10.00-10.15: Opening remarks, Ruslan Kokarev, AEB COO, Tatiana Kovalenko, AEB Real Estate Committee Chairman, Commercial Director, SENDLER & COMPANY
10.15-10.35: "Court practice in real estate", Oleg Ljaljutski, Senior Associate, BEITEN BURKHARDT Moscow
10.35-10.55: "Urban planning and land legislations: recent changes", Maksim Popov, Associate Director, Bryan Cave Leighton Paisner (Russia) LLP
10.55-11.15: Updates on FZ-214 “On participation in the shared construction of apartment buildings and other real estate objects..”, Dmitry Bogdanov, Senior Associate, Real Estate and Construction, CMS Russia
11:15-11:45: Questions & Answers session
11:45-12.00: Сlosing remarks, Tatiana Kovalenko, AEB Real Estate Committee Chairman, Commercial Director, SENDLER & COMPANY
Association of European Businesses (AEB)
68/70 Butyrsky Val