Our Düsseldorf office focuses on the needs of companies. Our expertise spans issues that arise in normal day-to-day business, the acquisition and sale of companies and real estate, and asset and succession planning.
Our clients include well-known, local, industrial giants and service providers. We also advise on inbound business, cross-border transactions and other activities in relation to the Netherlands and other Benelux countries, as well as France, Switzerland and the USA. Dutch-German commercial law is a special focus of our Dutch Desk. This expertise centre benefits from our whole commercial law know-how. Naturally, our experts speak Dutch and are familiar with the customs of both nations.
We have particular expertise with the traditional industries of North Rhine-Westphalia, such as chemicals, steel and the automotive industry. Advertising agencies and media companies also belong to our client base.
At a glance:
- Mergers & acquisitions
- Restructuring and reorganisation
- Acquisition, sale and use of real estate
- Real estate portfolio management
- Labour law, advising on issues arising in day-to-day business or as part of a transaction or restructuring measures
- Asset and succession planning, in particular with international connections
- Foundations (general, non-profit or established abroad)
- Intellectual property
- Unfair competition
- IT law
- Dutch Desk