Practical overview of the resolution of disputes arising from security transactions: retention and security deposits
We hereby invite you to take part in the Online Seminar "Practical overview of the resolution of disputes arising from security transactions: retention and security deposits" on 02 March 2021 from 10:30 am to 12:30 pm (Moscow time).
Speakers are Alexander Bezborodov, LL.M., Attorney-at-law, Partner and Natalia Bogdanova, Ph.D., Associate, BEITEN BURKHARDT Russia.
The language is Russian (translation will be not provided).
Participation is free of charge. Please confirm your participation by registering at the link.
PLEASE NOTE: once you register, a link to join the online seminar will be sent to you by email on 26 February.
BEITEN BURKHARDT Russia
Phone: +7 495 2329635
1. General description of ways to secure the performance of obligations
2. Disputes related to retention
- General description
- Retention in contracting agreements
- Retention and the bankruptcy of the counterparty
3. Disputes related to security deposits
- General description; differences from other ways of securing the performance of obligations (pledges, penalties, earnest payments)
- Overview of current court practice related to security deposits in business
- Security deposits and the bankruptcy of the counterparty
Lawyer, LL.M., Ph.D.