| Client seminar
"Regulation of labor relations in 2018: Results and prospects"
On December 19, a business breakfast will be held in Moscow on the topic of "Regulation of labor relations in 2018: Results and prospects".
Our partner Andrey Slepov, together with Olga Egorkina, Employment & Industrial Relations Manager of COCA-COLA HBC RUSSIA, will talk about the following topics:
- Use of company cars: new regulations
- End of the grace period for the performance of a special assessment of working conditions
- GDPR compared to Russia’s personal data law: HR focus
- GIT checklists
- Current judicial practice on contested issues (loss of unused leave, temporary agency work, etc.)
- Dismissal of employees with special status: issues to be considered, in light of amendments to legislation and new judicial practice
- Trends (home office, digitalization, etc.): legal and HR focus
The event will be held in Russian only.
+7 495 2329633
German Centre Moscow
Prospekt Andropova 18, Building 6