| Client seminar
Antitrust regulation in Russia: practical application in 2018 and planned amendments
On February 7th, 2019, a business breakfast will take place in the German Center Moscow on the topic "Antitrust regulation in Russia: practical application in 2018 and planned amendments".
The seminar takes place exclusively in Russian.
+7 (495) 232-96-33
- 09:45 – 10:00 Registration
- 10:00 – 10:10 Opening remarks
- 10:10 – 11:30
- The amendments to antitrust legislation that are planned: the “fifth” antitrust package, the draft law on tariff regulation, amendments to the law on foreign investments in strategic companies, etc.
- Clarifications of the Federal Antimonopoly Service of Russia in 2018: classification of agreements in auctions as anti-competitive, imposition of liability for abuse of a dominant position, etc. .
- 11:45 – 12:45
- Overview of the practical application of antitrust legislation and the most interesting cases regarding the violation of antitrust legislation of 2018
- Roadmap on the development of competition in sectors of the economy for 2018-2020: the specific measures that are planned
German Centre Moscow
Andropova Avenue 18