Short News |
BEITEN BURKHARDT organized a business breakfast on the topic "Key issues that a website owner should know: legal aspects and practical recommendations"
Moscow, 7 June 2018 – A business breakfast was held in German Centre in Moscow on 7 June 2018, where Andrey Slepov and Taras Derkatsch from BEITEN BURKHARDT spoke infront of 70 participants on the topic "Key issues that a website owner should know: legal aspects (personal data and much more besides) and practical recommendations".
The speakers focused on the following relevant issues:
- Online policy
- Data localization (targeted collection, IP addresses, proxy, forwarding, links to the websites of third parties)
- Online consent
- Publication of data
- Website metrics, cookie banners
- User Agreement
- New ЕС rules (GDPR)
- Protection of a website from the perspective of IP legislation,
- Rules on using the website: requirements and recommendations,
- Information disclosure regulations applicable to the website owner (Impressum),
- Implications if it is found that the website owner organized the dissemination of information online
The event was followed by a lively discussion, with the speakers answering questions of interest to the guests.