Russian Desk: Most pressing legal issues on real estate transactions in Russia
We would like to invite you to participate in the online seminar "Most pressing legal issues on real estate transactions in Russia", organised by BEITEN BURKHARDT Russia. The online seminar will take place on 15 April 2021 from 11:00 am to 13:00 pm (Moscow time).
We will discuss:
1. Court practice on lease agreements. Contentious issues
- Changes to the lease payment
- Amendments to and termination of the lease agreement through court action, inter alia, in connection with the COVID-19 pandemic
- Repudiation of a lease agreement. Typical scenarios. What should be stipulated in the agreement?
2. Transactions with a future object
- Build-to-suit and build-to-lease. Main provisions and specifics governing the structuring of transactions
- Sale and purchase agreement/lease agreement of a future object or transaction with a preliminary agreement: main advantages and drawbacks
- Issues of legal qualification
- Practical challenges involved in the implementation of build-to-suit and build-to-lease projects
3. Warranties and representations in real estate transactions
- Judgment No. 49 of the Plenum of the RF Supreme Court dated 25 December 2018, other court practice
- Liability for the violation of warranties and representations. How can it be rendered effective?
- Approval of warranties and representations at the precontractual stage
Speakers: Oleg Ljaljutski, Senior Associate and Ekaterina Sidenko, Associate, BEITEN BURKHARDT Russia
Language: Russian (translation will be not provided)
Participation is free of charge. Please confirm your participation by registering at the link. PLEASE NOTE: once you register, a link to join the online seminar will be sent to you by email on 14 April. The online seminar will be held through Webex.
BEITEN BURKHARDT Russia