Compliance-Seminar in Russia
On 17 April 2019 the Practical Seminar: “Compliance for Small and Medium-Sized Russian Businesses. General Principles of Organization of Compliance Procedures at Russian and Foreign Companies” will be held.
- Introduction to compliance.
- Implementation of a compliance system at Russian companies and German companies working in Russia: overview and comparison.
- Liability of Russian companies and their employees for non-compliance with Russian and international anti-corruption acts.
- Anti-corruption behavior of the directors of Russian companies and their employees. Anti-corruption measures taken at Russian companies as a competitive Advantage.
- Question and answer session, discussion of seminar topics.
For registration and more information, please visit the eventwebsite.
This event will be held in russian only.
Ella Igorievna Hanzhina
Tel. +7 (495) 276 12 19 (ext. 321)
Large conference hall of the Moscow Chamber of Commerce and Industry (MCCI)
15 ul. Petrovka, bldg. 1, Moscow