| Fair / Congress
Annual Conference of the AEB Intellectual Property Committee 2019
The event will take place on Friday, 31 May 2019 at the Delegation of the European Union to Russia (Moscow, Kadashevskaya naberezhnaya, 14/1), from 9:00 to 15:00. Registration starts at 8:30.
The conference will touch upon key issues in the sphere of intellectual property in Russia, including the overview of legislation improvements, established practices in applying regulatory acts, court practices and much more detailed information and analysis provided by high profile speakers from Rospatent, FAS of Russia, EAEC, IPR Court and international law firms.
Please note, that due to passport control at the Delegation of the European Union, conference participants are kindly asked to bring an ID with them and come early enough to allow smooth registration process.
The working language is Russian. English Translation is provided.
For registration and more Information please visit the eventwebsite.
AEB Committees Coordinator
Phone: (495) 2342764-115
- 08:30 – 09:00 Registration and Welcome Coffee
- 09:00 – 09:15 Welcome address
- 09:15 - 09:35 Topic tbc.
- 09:35 - 09:55 Current practice issues of intellectual property law implementation
- 09:55 – 10:15 The mechanisms included in the concept of the digital economy, and their use in order to protect the rights to intellectual property
- 10:15 – 10:35 Тopic tbc.
- 10:35 - 10:55 Тopic tbc.
- 10:55 – 11:15 Current approaches to the licensing inclusion and other similar payments in the customs value of imported goods
- 11:15 - 11:35 Disputes related to infringement of intellectual property rights on the Internet
- 11:35 - 11:55 Intellectual property rights in new means of media
- 12:00 - 12:20 Тopic tbc.
- 12:20 - 12.50 Тopic tbc.
- 12:20 – 12.50 Coffee Break
- 12:50 –13:10 Legal issues of digital-advertisement: SSM, targeting, search engine advertising
- 13:10 - 13:30 Intellectual Property in online-games
- 13:30 - 13:50 Тopic tbc.
- 13:50 –14:30 Questions & Answers, Discussion
Delegation of the European Union to Russia
Kadashevskaya Nab. 14/1, Moscow