Short News |
BEITEN BURKHARDT organized a business breakfast jointly with German Centre Moscow on the topic "Employment relations: changes, initiatives and best practices"
Moscow, 1 October 2019 – A business breakfast was held in German Centre in Moscow on 1 October 2019, where Andrey Slepov from BEITEN BURKHARDT and Olga Egorkina from COCA-COLA HBC RUSSIA spoke for 70 participants on the topic "Employment relations: changes, initiatives and best practices".
The speakers focused on the following relevant issues:
1. Foreign labor:
- New formats for notifications on hiring, dismissal and wages of highly skilled professionals
- Changes in the processing of permanent and temporary residence permits
- Initiatives to change migration inspection legislation
2. Personal data and localization of databases:
- Initiatives to introduce major fines for non-compliance with localization requirements
- Non-localized systems: blocking through out-of-court procedures and other risks
- Reviews of compliance with localization requirements and corporate best practices
3. Communication in employment relations:
- The difficult conversation: effective practices
The event was followed by a lively discussion, with the speakers answering questions of interest to the guests.
BEITEN BURKHARDT organized a business breakfast jointly with German Centre Moscow.pdf