Short News |
BEITEN BURKHARDT Moscow organized a business breakfast on the topic "Inspections by the state authorities: most recent amendments to legislation and judicial practice"
Moscow, 27 October 2017 – A business breakfast was held in German Centre in Moscow on 18 and 19 October 2017, where Anna Klimova and Alexander Bezborodov from BEITEN BURKHARDT spoke for 60 participants on the topic "Inspections by the state authorities: most recent amendments to legislation and judicial practice".
The speakers focused on the following relevant issues:
- New restrictions on supervisory bodies during inspections;
- Innovations of Federal Law No. 277-FZ dated 3 July 2016:;
- Introduction of a risk-based approach;
- Unified Inspection Register;
- Challenging the actions (inaction) and acts of the supervisory bodies;
- Practical advice on how to mitigate risks and the adverse consequences of an inspection conducted at a company.
The event was followed by a lively discussion, with the speakers answering questions of interest to the guests.
Shortnews_Business breakfast_Inspections by the state authorities.pdf