Webinar: Lease-2020 - legal issues in the commercial real estate sector
Opening remarks. Lease "on a remote basis": experience and forecasts
The webinar is in Russian language.
BEITEN BURKHARDT Moskau
+7 495 2329635
Lease payments: they cannot be decreased/they cannot be left at current levels. First experiences of applying "COVID-19" Law No. 98-FZ
- Arguments of tenants
- Arguments of landlords
- What was overlooked in the legislation and what issues will courts have to resolve?
Speaker: Oleg Ljaljutski, Senior Associate, BEITEN BURKHARDT Moscow
Lease of premises post COVID-19
- What you need to take into account when concluding a lease agreement (key provisions)
- Far from everything will return to the way it was after the "remote working" episode: new office formats. How does a lease agreement for a workplace differ from a lease agreement for premises?
- Online registration of lease agreements
Speaker: Ekaterina Sidenko, Associate, BEITEN BURKHARDT Moscow
Safe lease: public health requirements on the operation of office premises
- Organisation of work inside a company to monitor and prevent any risks related to the potential spread of COVID-19
- Plan for the return to offices: practical implementation
- Risks arising from the interpretation of laws and regulations and the issues of legal liability
Speaker: Anastasia Podgurskaya, Lawyer, OOO "Henkel Rus"
Questions from the audience