Webinar: Coronavirus - health comes first, but don't forget about business
The AEB holds a series of webinars under the title "HR issues and labor law in the period of the coronavirus".
One of this will be held on April 9, 2020 from 11.00 till 12.00.
Mr. Andrey Slepov, Partner at BEITEN BURKHARDT Moscow, will be the speaker.
The webinar is free of charge for all AEB Members.
To connect to the webinar, all registered participants of the webinar will be sent a link.
AEB Events Coordinator,
tel. (495) 234 27 64, ext. 127
The webinar will be disuss the following:
- Non-working days: to whom and what can or cannot be done
- Part-time work - what options exist under the Russian law
- Work in the "home office" mode (at home) and remote work: advantages and disadvantages
- Protection of personal data: health information and other data - legal grounds for data processing
- Coronavirus as a reason for assessment of the flexibility and sustainability of the HR structure in your company during the crisis period: legal view