Webinar Corona-Crisis: health comes first, but not to forget about business
Our webinar "Corona-Crisis: health comes first, but not to forget about Business" will take place on 26 March at 15:00 to 16:30 (Moscow Time (GMT+3)) pm.
We will discuss the following Topics from 15:00 to 16:00 pm:
- Update on the current labor and migration law restrictions and requirements in view of CORONA-crisis in Russia: practical legal comments and best market practices.
- Short time work and overtime work – what options exist under the Russian law.
- Home office and remote work: what are pros and cons of each model.
- Employees staying in quarantine: different cases (return from risky countries, quarantine in schools and kindergartens, contact with infected people), payments and legal grounds for staying absent at work.
- Personal data protection: information on health and other data – legal grounds for data processing.
- CORONA-crisis as a ground to look at how flexible and sustainable your HR structure is in crisis times: legal view.
16:00 – 16:30 Q&A
Frau Ekaterina Leonova
Phone: +7 495 2329635