Migration Practice and Legislative Prospects. Migration Concept
The AEB is pleased to invite you to its XIII Annual Migration Conference titled “MIGRATION PRACTICE AND LEGISLATIVE PROSPECTS. MIGRATION CONCEPT” with planned participation of the representatives of the General Migration Directorate of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Russian Federation, representatives of the Moscow Migration Directorate of Russian Ministry of Internal Affairs, and Russian Federal Security Service. The event is organized by the AEB Migration Committee.
The following actual issues will be covered by the invited representatives from the respective state ministries and well-known experts of the AEB Migration committee:
- recent legislative developments in migration sphere, new concept of migration policy in the Russian Federation,
- issues of entry into the territory of the Russian Federation,
- entry into the Russian Federation for HQS family members, persons participating in the installment and maintenance of foreign equipment, family members of citizens of the Russian Federation,
- entry by citizens of the listed countries,
- applying for residence permit and citizenship in the Russian Federation,
- electronic visas.
Our Partner Andrey Slepov will take part in the lecture "Change of the list of purposes of entry into the Russian Federation: What does this mean in practice" at 4.35 PM.
Registration and further information can be found on the website of the event.
Phone: +7 495 234 27 64, ext. 135