HR-Start 2021: Innovations in the Labour Code of the Russian Federation, remote working, restrictions on recruitment websites, HR budgets
We would like to invite you to participate in the online seminar "HR-Start 2021: Innovations in the Labour Code of the Russian Federation, remote working, restrictions on recruitment websites, HR budgets", organised by BEITEN BURKHARDT Russia jointly with Antal Russia.
Effective 1 January 2021, a law on remote working entered into force, while major Russian recruitment websites introduced restrictions on the viewing of the contact details of applicants, and these are only some of the innovations facing HR Directors and their teams today. We will talk about these issues and much else besides as part of our online event.
Date and time: 18 February 2021, 11:00 am to 13:00 pm (Moscow time)
Language: Russian (translation will be not provided)
Participation is free of charge. Please confirm your participation by registering at the link. PLEASE NOTE: once you register, a link to join the online seminar will be sent to you by email on 16 February. The online seminar will be held through Zoom.
BEITEN BURKHARDT Russia
Turchaninov Per. 6/2
Phone.: +7 495 2329635
Konstantin Bryauzov, Partner, Head of Recruiting in Russia, Antal Russia
"Labour Market in 2021. What should employers expect?"
- Corporate staffing plans for 2021
- HR budget in the new reality
- Restrictions on recruitment websites
- Alternative ways of finding candidates
- Work formats of employees this year
- Staff compensation for home working
Andrey Slepov, Partner, BEITEN BURKHARDT Russia
"New law on remote working: practical instructions on how to apply the new law"
- Additional opportunities opening up for employers
- What needs to be changed in employment contracts and company policies
- Remote working during the pandemic
- e-document management for everyone
- "Hidden pitfalls" of the new law
- Initial practical application of the new law