| Round Table
ICC Russia: “Protection and Use of Intellectual Rights to Items of Design”
On 24 April 2019 ICC Russia will hold a round table “Protection and Use of Intellectual Rights to Items of Design”. The event will be held within the framework of XII International Forum “Intellectual Property – 21st Century”.
The speakers include Taras Derkatsch with a lecture on the topic “Protection of items of design as 3D trademarks”.
For Registration and more information, please visit the eventwebsite.
This event will be held in russian only.
Tel.: +7 (495) 720 5080
- Protection of items of design as 3D Trademarks;
- Experience of the judicial protection of industrial prototypes;
- Analogue positioning: brand between Scylla and Charybdis;
- Legal instruments for the protection of design in Russia;
- 3D depositing as an effective method for the technical protection of intellectual property in the world of design;
- Problems of protecting exclusive rights to the design of the Website;
- Specifics for protecting design as the trademark.
Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Russian Federation
6/1, ul. Ilyinka Moscow