| Client seminar
Business breakfast "Most pressing legal issues on the lease of real estate"
On February 6th our business breakfast "Most pressing legal issues on the lease of real estate" ill take place in the German Centre in Moscow.
Our Lawyer Oleg Ljaljutski and Ekaterina Sidenko are looking forward to meeting you.
The event will be held in Russian.
Phone: +7 (495) 2329633
1. Negotiations on the conclusion of a lease agreement (Article 434.1 of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation). How is practice evolving in this area?
- How it all started. The Auchan-Dekort, Orion-Tander cases, non-binding - Prokoptsov-Terentiev case.
- What is new? The Irian-H&M case.
- Recommendations on how to conduct negotiations to conclude a lease Agreement.
2. Lease fee in a foreign currency.
- Development of court practice. What has changed since the VimpelCom-Tizpribor and Svyaznoy-Sklady 104 cases?
- How do you protect your interests when concluding a lease agreement for real estate with a foreign currency clause favouring the tenant, or the landlord?
3. Defects in the leased property?
- Legal grounds under Articles 612 and 614 of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation.
- Specific aspects governing the right of the tenant to eliminate the defects using its own resources and the right to a decrease in the lease fee.
4. Build-to-suit format in lease Relations.
Substance of the format: obligation of the future tenant to pay for the work, including the construction of or modifications to a built property, and also the conclusion of the lease agreement. Legal issues:
- Form of implementation of the built-to-suit concept;
- Assignment of liability for the quality of the property: lease or contracting Agreement?
German Centre Mocow
Andropova Ave, 18 корпус 6
Moscow, Russia, 115432