Short News |
BEITEN BURKHARDT organized a business breakfast on the topic "Parallel imports in the light of Judgment No. 8-P of the RF Constitutional Court dated 13 February 2018"
Moscow, 13 March 2018 – A business breakfast was held in German Centre in Moscow on 13 March 2018, where Taras Derkatsch from BEITEN BURKHARDT spoke in front of 32 participants on the topic "Parallel imports in the light of Judgment No. 8-P of the RF Constitutional Court dated 13 February 2018".
The speaker focused on the following relevant issues:
- Parallel imports: substance of the issue and the tricks being deployed by parallel importers;
- Judicial practice on parallel imports;
- Decision of the Commercial Court of the City of Moscow on case А40-159212/17-122-1403 and the position of the Federal Antimonopoly Service.
- Judgment No. 8-P of the Constitutional Court: main talking points and arguments;
- Legal consequences of the Judgment of the Constitutional Court for judicial practice.
The event was followed by a lively discussion, with the speaker answering questions of interest to the guests.