Short News |
BEITEN BURKHARDT organized a business breakfast on the topic "Forms of incentives in distribution arrangements: antitrust and tax limitations"
Moscow, 12 December 2017 – A business breakfast was held in German Centre in Moscow on 12 December 2017, where Anna Klimova and Anna Lesova spoke for 45 participants on the topic "Forms of incentives in distribution arrangements: antitrust and tax limitations".
The speakers focused on the following relevant issues:
- Main distribution arrangements on the Russian market;
- Discounts, bonuses, other forms of incentives for third parties (sub-distributors, final customers);
- Limitations from the perspective of antitrust law: legislation, clarifications of the Federal Antimonopoly Service of Russia and judicial practice;
- Main tax issues arising during the organisation of distribution Arrangements;
- Case study: experience and recommendations.
The event was followed by a lively discussion, with the speakers answering questions of interest to the guests.
Fördermöglichkeiten in Vertriebssystemen Kartell- und Steuerbeschränkungen_EN.pdf