Short News |
BEITEN BURKHARDT organised a business breakfast jointly with BILFINGER TEBODIN regarding BIM technologies in construction
Moscow, 21 November 2019 – A business breakfast was held in German Centre in Moscow on 20 November 2019, where Irina Konanikhina and Alexander Sivokhin from Bilfinger Tebodin, and Kamil Karibov and Taras Derkatsch from BEITEN BURKHARDT Moscow spoke for ca. 50 participants on the topic "BIM technologies in construction".
The speakers focused on the following relevant issues:
1. Application of BIM in design and construction
- Application of BIM at the design stage in the construction sector.
- Use of BIM tools in project management: 4D and 5D.
2. BIM legal issues
- Contractual BIM documents. Correlation and priority
- Allocation of functions and liability in BIM contracts
- BIM and the liability of the contractor for defects
- Rights to the model. Intellectual property
The event was followed by a lively discussion, with the speakers answering questions of interest to the guests.
Business breakfast with BILFINGER TEBODIN regarding BIM technologies in construction.pdf