Our French Desk supports French companies that are looking to establish themselves on the German market or are already active in Germany, as well as German companies that intend to become active on the French market. We have team members located in all of our offices and can manage mandates in French.
We advise on all corporate, labour and tax law issues, and on EU law. We assist, for example, with the conclusion of partnerships and strengthen and support companies when planning market entry and during all phases of their business.
Our multi-disciplinary approach and close cooperation between experts from various offices means we can tailor our team to your needs while always providing you with comprehensive advice of the highest quality.
Ensuring market access
- Establishing companies, subsidiaries and branch offices in Germany
- Advising on the selection of corporate form
- Advising on German corporate and M&A law
- Employee secondment, including advice on tax and social security issues
- Assistance with administrative issues
- Commercial agreements, German distribution and consumer law
- Amending agreements in line with special national rules and international standards
- Providing representation in litigation before national courts
- Developing dispute resolution alternatives
Foreign Investment Control in Germany - The law and a piece of advice for tech companies
Online-Seminar with ABERT WAI-KIT CHAN, PLLC on 21 January 2021.